Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Dirty Old Town

I've been hating on my poor 'ol hometown quite a bit lately but I think everyone goes through that at some stage when they get sick of where they're living. Luckily for me I live in the countryside so wouldn't venture down town all that often but when I do it saddens me to see the place so empty. Every time I do there's another closed down or boarded up shop or building and the buzz the town used to have is almost gone. I've fond memories of Cobh growing up and in my teens the town was booming but now it's becoming a lot harder to see the positives.
However some photo's taken from a construction site in the town where my Dad is currently working reminded me of how beautiful our town is so have decided to share them with you all and try and focus on the positives of the place I call home.

The Promanade, Cobh

St Colman's Cathedral, Cobh

"Down Town"

Harbour 

Pops, supervising the job :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment