Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Need A Hug?? This Might Help

The Mothership brought home a card she'd come across at work the other day because of the poem on it that she liked and thought I'd like it too...it was so nice that I just had to share with you guys:

Just A Little Hug

A hug can say "I'll miss you,
or, "I'll be thinking of you",
It can say "You're someone special",
or best of all, "I love you".
It can soothe a hurt or calm a fear
or cheer us up when we're blue - 
It almost seems a miracle all the things a hug can do.

When the sun is refusing 
to shine on your day
and you're finding it hard
just to cope,

When you're seeing more rain clouds
than stars in the sky
and you just feel like giving up hope,

That's the time when someone 
comes along with a smile
and a warm hug 
that says "It's okay - 
Tomorrow is coming
so don't give up now -
brighter moments 
are soon on their way"



Sending lots of hugs your way 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment