Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Signs of Spring

Although I'm not feeling in a Spring mood today because I am bogged down with a stupid head cold and sore throat, the sunshine certainly helped lift my spirits today! All the blinds were up in the back of the house which allowed the sunshine to stream through all the windows and the parents were pottering around doing the little jobs that always seem to be kept for Sundays.
I love how our garden looks in the sunshine, there's so much to look at in it, Dad is always doing something new out there. It was an ideal day to capture some of the first signs of Spring colours in the garden, another few weeks and it will be all colours of the rainbow out there!! I should add this to my new years resolutions list but I really need to contribute more to the garden - I love showing it off but don't have much of an input into it. So I've decided I'm going to get my very own plant and nurture it and keep it alive in its own special spot in the garden, Dad will be ever so proud if I do this!! :-)

Pops hard at it!
First of the daffodils



Newest section to the front garden

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics, I'm loving the colours - I can feel summer on its way!x

    ReplyDelete