Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Destination Wishlist

I wish I had loads of money so that I could pay for me and the Mister to travel the world for as long as we wanted! However, for now here is my wishlist of places I have to see and go to before I leave this Earth... (not in any particular order)

  • Lie on the white sandy beaches of Barbados sipping on some rum - it will be my honeymoon destination!
  • Hike around the Scottish highlands and the Orkney Islands with the Mothership
  • Spend one Christmas in New York because its so delightfully over the top for the festive season
  • Take a ride in a gondola in Venice - the Mister can propose while we're if he wants!! :P
  • Go to the Carnival of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro - it looks like a exciting colourful world full of samba!
  • Take the Mothership to see the Northern Lights in Norway - such an amazing vision that Im guessing no pictures could ever really do it any justice! 
  • Visit Koln in Germany to experience the famous Christmas markets
  • Sail a yacht around California, San Diego to be precise (I blame the OC for this destination wish!)
  • Safari in Africa - although I keep changing my mind on this one!
  • Watch the sunset on Cable Beach in Broome, Western Australia - This I have done before but really didnt appreciate it at the time and the Mister wasn't there, he would love it - it really is a lovely sight. (Couple of pictures below taken from the first trip Down Under.)
So pretty


This was taken from the back door of where I lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment