Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

A Rare Sunday Off...

I've had a busy few days which always seems to be the way when I take time off work to chill out...I always end up doing more than I would if I was at work!! Friday I had a much deserved lie in, 7am starts 5 days a week really take it out of you! I chilled in bed until 1pm...first time in ages doing that! I then had to clean the whole house, I cant relax until its done, OCD I know! It was freezing so had the fire roaring early in the afternoon which made it almost too cosy to get showered and ready to go for dinner. But I did and met some friends in Scoozis in the city for some tasty food and lots of chat and giggles. A few drinks after although minerals for me because I was driving home...there was a great festive buzz around the city, I love that! Saturday was spent pampering myself really...facial, eyebrows done and hair dyed, all in preparation for a girls night out that night. I'd never usually go to that much effort but it seemed like so long since we'd all been out together it was a bit of an occasion. Plenty of Southern Comfort was drank and we all had a good night, although thats my lot for a while when it comes to a visit to the local club..its older I feel each time I go in there! I was dreading the hangover so you can only imagine my delight when I woke up with none!! Yay! So I took advantage of my Sunday off (no CL this weekend) and myself and the Mister went for a spin. We ended up in Roches Point and took a walk along the beach although it was so bloody cold but its just so nice down that way. We stopped in a local pub a few mins back the road and had a cosy drink by the fire.


A cosy  drink in the Schooner
In cave like surrondings


Roches Point Lighthouse
Roches Point


We then made a stop in the local shopping centre on the way home where I got some new candles..I love candles! Esepcially these Yankee wax melts - Christmas Eve and Red Berry & Cedar smell extremely festive and a friend gave me the Christmas Cookie candle as a gift - these will keep me entertained for ages as careful decisions will need to be made when deciding which one Im going to burn each day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment