Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Walks


Christmas holidays are filled with lots of eating which means lots of walking to justify the eating!! I've had a few nice strolls so far over the holidays...
On St Stephens Day, me, Kellie and Katie went for a stroll to a nearby marsh to feed the ducks and swans...and the seagulls because they were swooping in fast! Im always a bit wary of swans though, while they are pretty to look at, I have a childhood memory of being chased by one in Windsor, makes me uneasy! Actually one of the swans grabbed on to one of the little ducks and pushed it away from all the other ducks, mean old swan! After we fed them, I took the kiddies to the park for a play on the monkey bars, they love them and had to pose for pictures hanging off them of course! As the park is down by the water front it was very windy and we soon got a bit too cold. Only one thing would solve this - cups of lovely hot chocolate!!
Poor little ducky!

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed the inaccurate date on my pictures, no matter how many times I reset it! Thankfully I have brand spanking new one now! :-)

    ReplyDelete