Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Here's to the New Year



New Years Resolutions
  1. To do a bit of “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and attempt to not even think about the last 6 months even though they were some of the best. Move forward and not dwell on the past.
  2. To prove myself at work even more so than I have and someone to actually acknowledge that I’m the one doing all the hard work.
  3. To leave the country, whether its for good or for a holiday. Either way there’s a big wide world out there that I have to see some more off.
  4. Apply for a green card in the Green Card Lottery
  5. I know everyone says this but I am determined to do the healthy eating, more active living in order to lose a few pounds - MOTIVATION is all
  6. Save money as I have already planned in my 2012 planner - all I need to do is resist the urge to shop on every lunch break
  7. Venture off the island of Cobh a bit more especially for nights out, there’s so much more going on in the city.
  8. Pay off and cancel my credit card, there really is no need for it.
  9. Be more creative and thrifty - there’s been a few blog’s I follow who have inspired this but there’s so many more ways to get things rather than just walking into a shop and buying a ready made product - where’s the achievement in that?! 
  10. Not reactivate my Facebook until I have done at least one of the things above!!


New Years Eve is going to be quiet here this year, the last 2 years have been pretty full on with NYE celebrations so I’m going to take it easy this year and prepare myself for what 2012 has to bring.
I hope you all have an awesome night wherever you are and that it is spent with the people you care about the most.

All the luck in the world for 2012 to everyone :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy new years eve Louise! as you know im spending mine in as well but i'm trying my hardest not to put on a frowny face!

    I love your resolutions,the facebook one especially! I always feel worse coming off facebook than what I did before I went on!

    Lots of love XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks m'dear, even though you're stuck in too I hope you have a nice night! I've got my 9 year old niece stuck to my side all day and she is definitely perking up my day/night!
    It was surprisingly easy to press that deactivate button, much less harder than I thought!!
    Much love and luck for 2012 :-) xXx

    ReplyDelete