Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Early Morning Start

It was rather cold this morning, coldest its been all week!! It was so hard to get out of my new cosy warm double bed but thankfully I'd managed a good 8 hours sleep last night so I only snoozed my alarm for 10minutes. I have the same routine almost every morning during the week - alarm goes off, snooze, get up, brush hair, make coffee, get dressed, do make up, brush teeth and out the door! Generally I'm tight on time so just hop straight into the car to start my day by joining the rest of the 9 - 5er's in the traffic queues to the city. Its actually not too bad, at least I don't have to go through the tunnel, that would be soul destroying altogether to face that every morning. I now have the added pleasure of the Mister joining me on my journey as I drop him off at his course on the way! Anyway, I've got a nice view from my house and this morning it looked quite nice because it was still a bit dark but light was breaking through and it gave a nice reddish glow to the sky.

You can see a graveyard right across form my house, my bedroom window in fact!! It's so old they don't even bury people in there any more...because it's too full or something!! Daddykins and my Uncle used to scare me when I was a kid and tell me that a headless man used to come up out of his grave, drag himself across the road and stand in front of my window every night...its no wonder I slept with my light on until I was 14!!

2 comments:

  1. How mean are your uncle & dad for telling you that ghost story huh! That sorta thing would even scare me lol.

    Id love to live near a graveyard though..it would be so much quieter than the pesky kids next door to me! & interesting photo locations :D

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm only seeing my comments now, still getting the hang of this blog malarky!! :O But yeah they were mean and sometimes when I'm going in home from the car at night, I remember that fear and pick up the pace a little to get inside faster!! :(

    ReplyDelete