Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Brrr its getting colder...

I love the Winter, it is most definitely my favourite season! I love that its getting colder and the fire is being lit every day and I get to snuggle up in my big fleecy dressing gown at every opportunity! I have an awesome view from my house and it looks postcard worthy in the Winter so ill try to get a snap soon and put it up. Although its so much harder to get up in the morning when its so cold, I love going out to the car to go to work and feeling the crisp cold air as I inhale sharply and dash into the car in an attempt to warm up. I don't like driving when its icy though...I would be a nervous wreck behind the wheel, (then with my track record its understandable!) But yeah Winter rocks..out come the scarves, gloves and hats!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment