Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Carry You....

When I know I'm all alone, I say your name slowly

And I know that I'm alone, but I'll carry you
Does it feel good like a memory, when you try some history
Itss a dream to come around, the rule doesnt bend 
Because the taste doesnt taste the same again
It's easy feeling righteous when removed

All you'll get is what you wanna hear
It hurts because it should, how else am I to make it clear?
I could never be the one that you want, dont ask
Well, heres to living in the moment, Because it passed
Maybe a lie is what I needs sometimes, you told the most and best of anyone 

You said "Keep me in your pocket", So I carried you
You better chose your words carefully, because Im not your anything
Gonna stay here in my place and you'll stay in yours

Becuase your only good is what you're good for.
I pace around the room to spend the time
Waiting while the burning pictures fade
One thing to make your mind and another to say its name
Im still carrying a little hope that maybe things could be different now


Is that so wrong, is that wrong, is that so wrong??
Would I say you tonight, at a place we go?
Could going through the motions lead to real emotions?

I wanna make things right before time runs out
It was like you said, the taste dont taste like it should
Roll down the windows let the cold air come in
Slap my face just to feel you somehow again....

Cant beat a bit of Jimmy Eat World lyrics to reinforce the fact that I made the right decision!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment