Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Chaotic!!

I've barely been online ALL week - which is a huge deal for me!! Easy to tell I have not been at work this week. Instead I took a week off and decided to redecorate my room, a task that at times this week I have regretted at some stage. I never realised I had soooo much stuff! Honestly I just dont know where I accumulate it from. My stuff has now taken over the hall, spare room and my sitting room...and its driving me crazy! I hate mess or clutter or things being left around the house, theres a place for everything! But until the new carpet arrives in 2 days and the furniture a week later Im just gonna have to suck it up...as well as sleeping in the couch! I am proud to say that I did t the painting, prepping, moving of furniture, taking down and repainting of shelves etc myself with the help of Himself, although the painting nearly drove us to divorce before we even get a chance to get up any kind of aisle!! I will post pictures when the project is complete and am really excited about moving back into new old room! (The colour of the writing somewhat resembles the colour in my room now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment