Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Inspiration Board

So finally I got around to putting my cork board to good use once again. This used to be filled with photographs when I was in school but was taken down for a reason I can't remember and was left hidden behind the TV for a few years. So after I redecorated my bedroom I decided to use it again.
This time I have made it into more of an inspiration board. I have collected quotes and such since I was teenager and thought some of the more positive ones could do with being on display. Some of them I printed off because I liked the whole picture, others I hand wrote and decorated a little myself. There's also a picture or 2 thrown in of the friends :) I'll ne adding to it as time goes by. For this I had to dig out my "art box"..this box has been around for years! I was mad into art and crafts when I was younger and have somehow managed to keep the box filled with bits and bobs in tact despite my 3 nieces trying to get their hands on it over the years! I have of course topped up my supplies...it felt great being a little bit creative, another New Years resolution I'm working on! It is now hanging nicely above my bed :)

If you look closely you'll catch a glimpse of my what my next tattoo will look like! :)

Supplies from the "art box" - I recycled my Pringles containers back them to store all my pens and pencils!

Restock - some lovely patterned paper and photocards from Lidl

No comments:

Post a Comment