Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Nice Nails

Its been ages since I last posted, well it feels like that anyway, I've just been crazed with work and stuff!
Anyway I have a bit of an obsession with painting my nails, they are almost always painted and I like to change the colour every other day or so, but here are few pictures of the colours they were last week and the products I find best to use.

*My secret weapon above is called Diamond Dazzle, its a nail strengthener from Kleeneze, it works wonders and my nails are really strong since I've started using - and its only 4euro!
**For the shatter I used to use the OPI version but found that it went quite thick and gloopy but the Rimmel seems to be better so far.



My secret weapon!*

Rimmel Shatter** and Essence

Essence and Rimmel


Roys Red, although it comes out more like a coral colour

Fall For Me with Shatter effect
Blue My Mind



No comments:

Post a Comment