Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

October Goals


October Goals

I've set myself a 20 day challenge starting October 1st until October 20th. Mainly because my calendar has been freed up for that time and I need a short space of time to implement some necessary goals:

  • No lunchtime purchases! I'm a divil for taking a stroll down Patrick Street on my lunch break on a Thursday (payday) and buying a thing or two. So for the next 20 days I'm not buying anything that is not an immediate necessity!
  • Track down a nice Winter coat - Every year I say I'm going to invest in a proper Winter coat but never do. This is exempt from my "No lunchtime purchases" if I buy it before then!
  • Go to the gym at least 3 days a week. I've still been going every week just not as often as I'd like. I've had a head cold and sore throat which has thrown me off so I'm going back with full force for the next 20 days.
  • Resuming my healthy eating during the week..so far so good today! :)
  • Take as many photo's as possible, I've lacked in this area recently but I'll be fixing that this month.
  • More home cooking! Take aways have crept back into my life far too much lately so they are also out for the next 20 days!
  • I also need to get one of those tape thingys for the car radio to connect to my mp3 player, my one at the moment is broken and only connects to one speaker, its been wrecking my head for months now!! 
So there it is, shouldn't be too hard to keep to these!
Anybody else have any goals for the month of October?! 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment