Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

A nice view

I'm rarely onine at the weekends mainly because trying to get at my computer or on the motherships laptop involves a battle with either one of 3 nieces who range from 9 - 13. They are all currently obsessed with this game thing called Moshi Monsters..not too sure of the logic myself but it does keep them quiet when its raining outside and they are "booooored"!! 
Anyway on my way home form Blackpool yesterday I went right instead of left over Belvelly bridge and stopped to look at the way the fog was coming in over to Cobh from Passage...it looked awesome as it was late dusk and the colour of the sky made it even more mystical!

I love the Winter and the way it makes everything look especially living in the country on an island - I'll try and get a nice shot of the view from my bedroom window the nest time the mist skulks in...its quite something. Apologoes for the quality of pictures, they were taken on my phone, I'm hoping that Santa will a new camera in my stocking this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment