Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

New Beginnings :-)

Well....I have finally decided to put into action one of my goals for the year 2009, a little late I know! However I am going to give this blogging thing a go...a few blogs have inspired me enough recently to make me actually get around to doing this myself. Stay with me though while I find my way around!
You will generally find that most of these updates will be sent from my desk at work where I should be working obviously and not staring out of the window daydreaming about all things non work related. By the way I actually like my job, I'm just easily distracted!
If love all things enchanted, gothic, fairy related, vintage and creative...although my creative side needs to be worked on, I love to read about other people's creativity! Victoria Frances and Luis Royo will contribute a lot to the way I'd like my blog to look...the artwork form both of these inspires me!
Tattoo's are a passion of mine and am currently frustrated that I cannot seem to get my next tattoo piece down on paper...its in my head but when I try to explain it to someone it comes out all wrong, however these things cant be rushed and the finished product will be worth the wait!
Music - cant imagine life without it! I've been writing my own bits and pieces for a while now, maybe if I'm brave enough I'll post some here...eventually!!
I also have a tendency to ramble on.....



No comments:

Post a Comment